Tuesday, June 3, 2014

We are live!




Meow....Hello and welcome fellow team members! My name is Kris Rogers and I thought since lots of other teams have a team blog I thought why not us? I'm not the greatest surfer in the team but I have my own blog called FreeRewards4u and thought I can at least contribute in this way instead as well as surf. I live in Australia and I can surf straight off reset time at CTP.

Our team leader is Nathan LaPlante and he owns his own traffic exchange called Surfing Cats.

We welcome our newest member today---> Welcome Shahril Faizal!

We are in 3rd place. 15 of us have started surfing at Traffic Fusion! It has been suggested via our Team Chat that there is a surf code at Traffic Fusion. Enter "newlook" for a nice surprise! Thank you Wawan for that code.

It is great if we can start as early as possible with the Daily Challenges. It is a percentage game. The earlier we can get the percentage up the better it is for all of us. So that occurs at midnight EST in the USA. Then as we get XP during the day that XP will multiply.

Please introduce yourself and say hello in Team Chat. Lots of up-to-date information is given there. Team Chat has a link just above the CTP chat.


Ok the Vault and Key have been updated for today. Please try to do as many as you can. 10,000 XP is great to win for the team. It is more if you are upgraded at CTP or a Kore 4 member. Remember if you can't do both keys you still get XP for getting a key!

Today: Get the Red Key at  I Love Hits!    
Blue Key at TE Racing League!
Get the Pink Key at StartXchange!
the Green Key at Cup of Traffic!

We have the mine games also for XP:

Today:
Get the Red Mine at Hitfunnel!
the Blue Mine at Surfingcats! *****Please support Nathan!
the Green Mine at Cruisinxchange!
the Yellow Mine at Force Hits!


Tomorrow the Daily Challenge will be at Shockwave traffic. This is an upgraded/ pro only website so this will be interesting. However, you get a free couple of days as Pro when you first join. Everyone will have 6 second timers. It costs $4 to upgrade for the month. Thats a good time to finish the CTP training that I never got round to lol. In the CTP Training its Step 14 of Badge Mastery.  I currently have 0/5 badges oops. I hope they put on a CTP special for us tomorrow. We will have to wait and see :)

From your Crazy Cat 
Kris Rogers aka Freerewards4u

P.S. Have you commented on the http://ctpteams.com/ blog today for your 1000 XP? Thats 25,000 XP at least if we all comment!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kris, you give me some important information. And the daily challenge of tomorrow will surely be an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kris - Excellent blog. I really appreciate getting the 'newlook' code for TrafficFusion. And thanks for the heads up about the daily challenge for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Free Contact Form