Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Who we are



We are a team. Here is a list of people in our team. Please feel free to friend everyone in the team and load your Friendzy Card so we can share badges with each other. Sharing is caring :) Read profile pages and get to know your teammates. If you don't have anything on your profile I suggest you put something on it like a favorite link or something about yourself. If you need a hand with this just ask me :)

Since I asked for your country you are in here are the results. We start from here in Australia-Me, Kris  ( the EST midnight starts at 1:30pm the following day for me.) A great time for me because I can start on the Daily Challenge straight away. Wendy, Shahril and Wawan seem to have similar time zones to me being in Taiwan and Indonesia. Then Viktoria in Turkey. And Ivan in Bulgaria. Ole in Norway and Judit in Hungary. Steven in Wales and Tony in Italy. Nathan is in Canada. Then most of the team is in the USA Kirk in Florida and a couple in the middle and some in California. I haven't received everyones response yet so I will amend this as it happens.

Ok, here we are (clickable). I included usernames also.
We will start with our team leader

Nathan LaPlante (superlaplante)
Kris Rogers (freerewards4u)
Scott Beebe (rscott)
Ole Rasmussen (kerboros)
Virginia Herron (icygirl)
Jessica McLurkin (msmaia)
Georgia Stewart (empowerabundance)
Viktoria Cetin (vicearn)
Debb Lafevre (blueoutdoorgal)
Steven Schofield (steven19)
Wawan Juwaryanto (satria)
Wendy Chen (here2wendy)
Dani Samuelne (cats003)
Stephen Washington (stephendec2)
Kirk Oliver (kirk)
Geri Gerstner (gerig8900)
Patricia Fazio (patra)
tony (king)
Severina Stoycheva (sodalit)
Andi Adn (foxpete88)
wen zu (gabrie)
Giorgos Beltos (geogyps1)
Susan McCook (susanmccook)
Shahril Faizal (shahril)
ivan kolev (kensnake)

Crazy Cat
Kris Rogers aka Freerewards4u


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Contact Form